I want a .308 suppressor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't wait on them kicking them off the NFA act, not gonna happen.

research the mounting system just as much as the can. Don't get lost in the dB ratings.
Two true statements.
As far as #2, if one wants the QD systems, the adaptors across a dozen rifles can cost more than the can itself.
My dealer talked me into the Silencerco Harvester that is rated .300 win mag, and going with the screw on. Just takes a few seconds to remove the thread protector from the threaded barrel and screw on the can.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go ahead and get a titanium one. You will appreciate the weight difference.

Cans tend to have a disease similar to the AR 15 disease.

I won't even take someone hunting unless they have hearing protection on the END of thier gun.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talks about making them legal firearms?
Please school me on this.
Or are you saying the nfa would not be a step to aquire these?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't wait on them kicking them off the NFA act, not gonna happen.

I dunno if there's a place in OKC that has the Silencershop kiosk but I HIGHLY recommend it.

There are several good .30 cal cans out there so it's hard to go wrong, but research the mounting system just as much as the can. Don't get lost in the dB ratings.....
I know of one place. Sooner State Pawn has one of those silencer shop kiosks.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSS makes the best. Des
I probably should have searched the forum but;

Where do I go to buy? What brand should I look at? I’ll drive to OKC if it makes for an easier purchase from a dealer.

Or should I wait on the hopes they actually legalize those for purchase like a firearm. I’m super new to this kind of stuff.
OSS makes the best design wise. No baffles, and all the gasses and debris exit out the front so NOT blown back in your face. Harsh Firearms in Norman has a Silincerxo Kiosk and is an OSS DEALER.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dead Air Sandman L. Dead air also makes the best mounting system around. I recently got my two keymo micro breaks in for my AR’s. They are excellent. Now I just gotta get the can. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom