I want to share with ya’ll what I deal with in the OK Panhandle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, it's called Jerks. He thinks Liberal is too far to drive. The feller in Hooker have any ammo or just crappy guns?

pro tip. Never cheap out on two things..... hookers or tattoos

A3FDD213-FCF1-4F4D-989A-D1C96CFDCB9B.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd hate to see prices at a Gun World today.

That sounds like normal pricing of “gun world” on sunny lane.

As much as it makes me sick to even think about it, I am really tempted to swing by and see for myself. Last time it was horrible, and I remember being all bent out of shape at the fact they were asking $.74 a round for 762x39 and $60 for tapco ak mags. Now those prices sound about normal. I'm willing to bet that they raised their prices though.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My LGS didn’t have any AR’s or AK’s out. I have a theory that he put them up in the back and is waiting on the .gov to announce they are banning those style of weapons and he’s gonna set them back up on the shelf with a ridiculous price tag.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My LGS didn’t have any AR’s or AK’s out. I have a theory that he put them up in the back and is waiting on the .gov to announce they are banning those style of weapons and he’s gonna set them back up on the shelf with a ridiculous price tag.
He had some cheap $400 ones a year ago. Along that east wall when you walk in just past the shelving.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Makes me wonder when Rijas shall return... this is his kind of market.

Latest posts

Top Bottom