I want to share with ya’ll what I deal with in the OK Panhandle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
How much further will it be now to the closest FFL?

I have a local Farm supply store that opened up last year and it’s called “Big R”. I think it would be similar to a “Rural King”. I call it a miniature Atwood’s though.

They have much better prices on firearms compared to the LGS and they can do transfers. Their ammo prices are a little high but not as high as the LGS. Let’s say $15/50 on 9mm instead of $22/50 of 9mm at the LGS.

If I don’t use Big R then there is another FFL in Hooker but his prices are just as terrible as this LGS in Guymon and I think his transfers are $50.

Besides that though I am close to Liberal, KS and they have a Dunham’s Sports and I could use them for Long guns. I’ve driven to Woodward before to buy a firearm as well.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a local Farm supply store that opened up last year and it’s called “Big R”. I think it would be similar to a “Rural King”. I call it a miniature Atwood’s though.

They have much better prices on firearms compared to the LGS and they can do transfers. Their ammo prices are a little high but not as high as the LGS. Let’s say $15/50 on 9mm instead of $22/50 of 9mm at the LGS.

If I don’t use Big R then there is another FFL in Hooker but his prices are just as terrible as this LGS in Guymon and I think his transfers are $50.

Besides that though I am close to Liberal, KS and they have a Dunham’s Sports and I could use them for Long guns. I’ve driven to Woodward before to buy a firearm as well.
Pretty big walmart there, how are the prices compared to the old LGS? Its been 5 years since shopping in any walmart, but the last time I was in there, they even had reloading supplies.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Knew a girl from Hooker many yrs ago

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

What about the OTASCO in Beaver?

1679722224023.png

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Pretty big walmart there, how are the prices compared to the old LGS? Its been 5 years since shopping in any walmart, but the last time I was in there, they even had reloading supplies.

Rifle, shotgun, and rimfire ammo only. They’re long guns are priced well.

No reloading supplies though anymore

Latest posts

Top Bottom