I was hoping to go check cameras and fill feeders tomorrow. Instead, I'll be pulling them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew it had to end at some point. For the last 3 years I have hunted the same property outside of Seiling at no cost. I got word today that the owner is looking to sell the property and has asked that my equipment be removed. So instead of filling the bed of the truck with corn tomorrow. I'll be hooking up a trailer to go load up all my equipment.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The pot people are ruining the state.

As someone who has had to deal with them daily for over a year, I do not disagree.

I really like when they act like they do not understand you, until they decide they do and its very clear they have understood you from the start.

Pot farms are not helping the state at all IMO.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew it had to end at some point. For the last 3 years I have hunted the same property outside of Seiling at no cost. I got word today that the owner is looking to sell the property and has asked that my equipment be removed. So instead of filling the bed of the truck with corn tomorrow. I'll be hooking up a trailer to go load up all my equipment.

Sorry that you run has ended, been there several years ago. I have not found a place since so I have walked away from it. Oh well getting kind of old anyways.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
As someone who has had to deal with them daily for over a year, I do not disagree.

I really like when they act like they do not understand you, until they decide they do and its very clear they have understood you from the start.

Pot farms are not helping the state at all IMO.

They’re buying a lot of land up here. Not for pot farms either.

They’re buying a ton in the TX Panhandle. I heard they bought a lot around Dalhart, TX, drilled a lot of water wells and dried up the area.

Now they’re moving east in the TX panhandle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom