I was just wondering...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking over the classified section and there’s some really nice stuff I’ll never get post mortem/matrimony. But I did get wondering after watching very little news. Apparently the milsurp market is fairly saturated in a certain landlocked mountainous country. I mean, what are 75,000 dudes going to do with 85 billion dollars worth of stuff? So, how many goats do you have to violate to get access to the IGFMP do you suppose?

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL I don’t think I took away the intended message from that flick. My only thought was about how to get a piece of that action.

Yeah, that gym equipment is kind of a hot commodity these days. The one clip that I saw in the royal palace gym kind of reminded me of pearls before swine...

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. That made for some great tiktoks too. I’ve actually been to the Middle East for work. Qatar. It was fun. Kind of. I love Toyota 4x4s and there are lots there. Went to some clubs. They scan your passport when you order alcohol. If anyone was looking they probably wonder how I was able to walk into the airport to go home. Watched a soccer match at at a market on a big screen. All the men sitting around smoking hooka in their white robes. Went on a date with a Filipina. I do enjoy some of the culture. I learned a bit of Arabic at one time because I was dating a Palestinian. That’s why they sent me. Of course I couldn’t say a word there. You don’t interact with the Qatari men unless you’re somewhat important. I was not.

I tried to order Laphroaig whiskey. They kept bringing me this weird blue drink which I found out later was called a bull frog. They probably thought I was a Frenchman saying Le Frog.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who would mistake anything for Laphroig just proves beyond question the theory of evolution. There’s a high road and a low road... I wonder how they manage to travel down there? Effin heathens!

Latest posts

Top Bottom