I wonder if I can get a job at KFOR.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe this helps as to what to call a group of horses? To me, either "herd" or "string" would be the correct term for a group, although for the most part, I've used herd.

"What is a herd of horses called?

Question: What is a group of horses called? Answer: It is alternately called a team, a harras, a rag (for colts), a stud (a group kept primarily for breeding), or a string (a group belonging to or used by one individual)."
So what do you call a group of horses asses?

congress? Hollywood?

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe this helps as to what to call a group of horses? To me, either "herd" or "string" would be the correct term for a group, although for the most part, I've used herd.

"What is a herd of horses called?

Question: What is a group of horses called? Answer: It is alternately called a team, a harras, a rag (for colts), a stud (a group kept primarily for breeding), or a string (a group belonging to or used by one individual)."
But not "mettle".

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see what you're saying but it appeared to be used as a synonym for group or herd.

Of course, come to think of it, that's my point. The purpose of an article is to tell a story using printed words. If the reader has to speculate on what was meant because of poor grammar, spelling, punctuation, or word choice, then the author has failed fundamentally. What happened to editors and literacy?
KFOR, and all the MSM, want us to think of them as 'legitimate' media. Because, they have editors, and all the layers of fact checkers prior to publishing a story.

The MSM hires only people with a Journalism Degree. Not a degree in reporting, but Journalism.
All these Journalists went to school for 5 or 6 years to get a degree, so they are all highly trained professionals.

Yet, they do not seem to have mastered the fundamentals of their chosen field - namely word usages and spelling. That, and knowing what a homonym is.

Even through they are incompetent in their field, we are supposed to believe they know what they are doing, and trust their "journalism"

They all use spell check instead of an editor. Still, the editor is supposed to approve an article prior to posting, aren't they?

I long for a reporter. One that is capable of reporting "who, what, where, when", in a comprehensible manner.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe not the Weather Channel, but there are others out there predicting the end of the world because the Euphrates River is drying up.

Thus, no need to worry about climate change for me. (Not that I ever did worry about it.)
Anyone ever seen the petrified forest in Arizona? I suspect our climate has always changed, and people back then didn't drive very much, BAD ROADS, and didn't own farting cows! It is phyicially IMPOSSABL:E for cows or any ruminant to fart, that is why they will BLOT TO THE POINT THEY CAN NO LONGER BEATH, AND DIE! RIGHT? Watch the reaction to the cow fart comment! Not believing this propaganda, NON-SINCE, IS NEAR SACRILEGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THINK AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
KFOR, and all the MSM, want us to think of them as 'legitimate' media. Because, they have editors, and all the layers of fact checkers prior to publishing a story.

The MSM hires only people with a Journalism Degree. Not a degree in reporting, but Journalism.
All these Journalists went to school for 5 or 6 years to get a degree, so they are all highly trained professionals.

Yet, they do not seem to have mastered the fundamentals of their chosen field - namely word usages and spelling. That, and knowing what a homonym is.

Even through they are incompetent in their field, we are supposed to believe they know what they are doing, and trust their "journalism"

They all use spell check instead of an editor. Still, the editor is supposed to approve an article prior to posting, aren't they?

I long for a reporter. One that is capable of reporting "who, what, where, when", in a comprehensible manner.

Check out Sharyl Attkisson and Lara Logan. Both were reporters for the main stream media in one form or another and have since "gone off on their own" in a sense.

Sharyl Attkisson Website

Lara Logan has more of a presence on Rumble and Twitter. She was also pushed out at FOX News, although she wasn't technically an employee there.

Yahoo! News - Lara Logan Says She Was Pushed Out at FOX

Rumble - Lara Logan

Twitter - Lara Logan

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone ever seen the petrified forest in Arizona? I suspect our climate has always changed, and people back then didn't drive very much,

Yes, and in addition to the Petrified Forest National Park there in Arizona, there are petrified trees in other places as well. I saw one in Yellowstone National Park back in 2002. Also, in Colorado at the Florissant Fossil Bed National Monument near Florissant, CO, there are petrified Redwood trees. Those are so "delicate" now that they are using rings to clamp the stumps together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom