IBM Selectric II Typewriter 4 Repair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If anyone out there is prone to vintage electric typewriter repair/restoration/or just need a 'partswriter' for another IBM Selectric-
I've got a smokin' deal for ya.
OK; not exzactly 'smokin' - but it does have a kind of a 'warmish' electronics smell when plugged in...& that's about the extent of it. Might just need the power switch rebuilt/replaced.
This typewriter has the black cover, is very clean, looks to be complete, and is a very solid old school piece of machinery. Like 'boat anchor' solid.
I'm aware that these old IBM typewriters still have a loyal fan base, & canl go for good money- so if your a fan of vintage IBM Selectrics you can save your money and own this lovely machine for merely meeting me down at the corner. A corner in Kingfisher, that is.
Just leave me a ph.# and we can do this. Thanks-/\/\

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm proud to post that the Selectric II has been spoken for. it's new owner (big Selectric fan) intends to fix, use, & appreciate it.
I rescued this fine, classic American contraption from an inglorious end (destined for the landfill)- so now that it's going to a good home- we're both happy.
If anyone out there is prone to vintage electric typewriter repair/restoration/or just need a 'partswriter' for another IBM Selectric-
I've got a smokin' deal for ya.
OK; not exzactly 'smokin' - but it does have a kind of a 'warmish' electronics smell when plugged in...& that's about the extent of it. Might just need the power switch rebuilt/replaced.
This typewriter has the black cover, is very clean, looks to be complete, and is a very solid old school piece of machinery. Like 'boat anchor' solid.
I'm aware that these old IBM typewriters still have a loyal fan base, & can go for good money- so if your a fan of vintage IBM Selectrics you can save your money and own this lovely machine for merely meeting me down at the corner. A corner in Kingfisher, that is.
Just leave me a ph.# and we can do this. Thanks-/\/\

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom