Ice Storm! (?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine does. Didn't matter cause there's highlines bringing the power to it.

Same here. But they usually get those back pretty quick. Weird how it was in the 80's just a few days ago and then The Mother of All Ice Storms Hits and now people are back out in shorts and t-shirts again. Oklahoma: Where nothing happens in moderation.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering, does your neighborhood have underground electrical? Our neighborhood does and we very rarely lose power and when we do it's usually a major grid issue, not just localized.

Our lines are also underground within our addition. But, the overhead lines are only four blocks south of me at the entrance to our addition. So, it doesn't really matter much.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just fired up my generator for the first time in probably 2 or 3 years. I knew it would run, but wasn't sure it would generate. Put fresh gas in and it started on the 2nd pull and pulled a load with my heat gun and air compressor just fine. So I let it warm up good and dropped the oil and poured in fresh Amsoil synthetic. Ready to go now as soon as refill my gas can which will guarantee I won't need it at all. Coleman Powermates are purty good! :thumb:
I had the same thought when I filled all 4 cans. That was 5 days ago and still no power

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom