Idea for my next rifle build, need input

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so I have some spare cash, an OSA lower sitting in my safe and an idea for a build. Just need suggestions on brands. What I want to build is a 7.62x39 with a short stroke piston upper so I won't need a buffer tube, similar to an AR180 upper. Has anyone built or seen one? I know I could do an AK for what I'm wanting to do, but want to build something that is different than what others have. If you haven't noticed yet I'm a bit weird like that :D

So any suggestions?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so I have some spare cash, an OSA lower sitting in my safe and an idea for a build. Just need suggestions on brands. What I want to build is a 7.62x39 with a short stroke piston upper so I won't need a buffer tube, similar to an AR180 upper. Has anyone built or seen one? I know I could do an AK for what I'm wanting to do, but want to build something that is different than what others have. If you haven't noticed yet I'm a bit weird like that :D

So any suggestions?
Let me know when you figure out your next build. I have 3 waiting for inspiration. Two in process I need to finish 😂. First world problems for the win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom