Identify that car....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bingo!!!! Steve Lisk's 1971 Dodge Challenger with a Pro Stock Hemi with twin Holley Dominators and a four speed Lenco transmission straight out of Mike Fon's Pro Stock Mopar. Quite possibly the first street car to run in the nine second range (9.70 in the quarter mile).
pffft, my truck will to the 1/4 mile in... well it will do the 1/4.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I know, I'm just saying its crazy how far technology has gotten us. Cars nowadays with gobs of power drive like a regular car...they dont have all the weird "quirks" of driving that the older ones did. Its just neat I think.
No kidding, but I'd take quirky, at least I could work on pre-1990 vehicles... haha

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Or

maxresdefault.jpg

These are my favorites of "moderately obtainable" cars. If thinking major mega-lotto winnings, then I'd be looking at Koenigsegg, Pagani and Bugatti.

<edit> Oh jeez, I just realized I put this in the "identify" thread instead of the "favorite car" thread. My bad. :( Stupidity or whiskey got the better of me, apparently. <sigh> Sorry.

Last edited:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cars today are just unreal fast. I watched a clip where that drag raced the top 7 fastest Hondas in the US. These cars were dynoing up to 1300 h.p. and street legal. One owner said the best his ever ran was a 8.8 second quarter. Crazy thing was one of these cars had a 4wd conversion with just 900 h.p. and he smoked the rest of them. If you're spinning you're not winning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom