Idiot martial arts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm i tried that stuff back in my younger days and i didnt have that problem it was just the opposite, lol.
I think most the guys my age did martial arts and wrestling ect. I dont know your age but maybe you can remember the "kung fu" song that was on the radio all the time. Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris were more responsible for the Craze. David Carradine and the TV series Kung Fu was popular way back then as well. Then Steven Seagal made Jujitsu very popular. I dont know how many times I wacked myself with Nunchakus in the early 70's. Ah! the good ole days! Have a great Day!

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Martial Arts means different things to different people. For a few it's self defense, for others it's competiton, for most it's a fun way spend a couple of evenings a week. Very few want to risk actually being injured while practicing "fighting" and if the school wants to keep the doors open it caters to the majority, afterall, it's a business same as any other business. If the environment is overly aggressive or the risk of injury seems excessive the student turnover will eventually become a negative.

Latest posts

Top Bottom