Idiot Senator wants to change SDA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They never stop do they. Next up he and his buddies will propose we and LEO's will have to wait until they shoot first. Yep, too many of the a-holes that are breaking into residences and trying to rob, rape and hurt people are getting shot. We have to do something don't we. What an idiot. Wonder who voted him in and how much longer his term is?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Retreat hell. What a crock of crap. So some high-on-dope-thug kicks down my front door and is forcing his way in so he can rape my wife, rob us, and then kill us both...and I'm supposed to do what? Run out the back door because I can? Yeah, that'll happen.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The idiocy is running strong in the State Senate this session, it seems. I just ran across this info on the OK2A site:

Senate Bill Seeks to Outlaw Gun Shows

Senate Bill 1347 was filed at the OKC Chamber’s request and would bring to an end gun shows at publicly owned venues, such as the fairgrounds in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, and countless other cities and counties across the state. They presented this legislative proposal to Senator Bingman as though it had the blessing of the NRA. It does not.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those that do not know, the Chambers of Commerce, at all levels up to the international, make large monetary contributions to anti-gun organizations and lobby both openly and covertly for anti Freedom legislation. Like some other organizations, such as some unions, not all members are liberal activists, but the leadership has many.

I was told it is important to be able to assure events coming from out of state that the OK venue will be "gun-free so our visitors will feel safe." Do you want to disarm so unknown out of state visitors can "feel safe?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom