Idiots in Cars: Ada Edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Needed some cash from the ATM. Byng branch ATM not-working. Drive to Ada. Nope... But, as I pulled into the parking lot I saw this. Somebody f**ked around and found out what happens when you drive too fast in a parking lot and collide with a block retaining wall. Ooops...

This is what it looked like when I pulled into the bank parking lot. Those are some fairly good size chunks of wall that had to impact that enclosure before being thrown
about 35 yards across the parking lot.
Accident 2.jpg

This is what it looked like on the back side... I'm guessing this person was going in excess of 50mph. Notice the dirt stuck about 6' high on that brick wall.
Accident 1.jpg

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3 accidents today, one had 3w west bound on the 4 lane leaving ada locked up, another was the bank and yet another was on highway 1 heading east.

People in ada cannot drive when its dry out, add rain, a holiday weekend and nearing the first of the month. what a mess.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 accidents today, one had 3w west bound on the 4 lane leaving ada locked up, another was the bank and yet another was on highway 1 heading east.

People in ada cannot drive when its dry out, add rain, a holiday weekend and nearing the first of the month. what a mess.
Have you ever had fake, non existent, reports of accidents at the ends of town?

Latest posts

Top Bottom