IDPA at Okc gun club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in shooting IDPA the 3rd Sunday of the month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Welcome to the club and come see us at the Pistol range. We shoot precision pistol shooting and bullseye pistol is the oldest pistol shooting sport. It is very competetive and I love it. IDPA has just always interested me. Hope it comes through.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Except for two months, the third Sunday is available. Plus if we shoot two stages per bay we won't have any problems. I have contacted the cowboy chair and he is on board. Waiting to hear from one of the action pistol chairs before I take it to the board in February.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Between the cowboy division and USPSA bays, there is enough for us to shoot a match I think. The third Sunday of the month is open always with the exception of two month when the Cowboy division has some activities.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Did a preliminary q and a with Suzie Rouse at the last board meeting, looks very favorable for this to come to fruition. I will formally address the board at Februarys board meeting. It looks very positive. Anyone willing to be SO's or willing to take the SO class please email me at [email protected]

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looks like the IDPA at OKC gun club will be a go. Anyone that would like to be a SO (which we need at least 8) can go to the SO training class at Oil Capital in Tulsa. I am going and can take 3 more. The class is 7:45 till about 6:00 pm. I know its a long day but it is a day and not two like the USPSA RO class. Plus this class is only 20 bucks. I can take three and I live in Edmond. Please email me at [email protected] if you want to go with me. Mark Thomas

Latest posts

Top Bottom