IDPA at USSA 11/9/13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nov 5 at 7:13 PM

I know this weekend offers many options as the Wannemacher Tulsa Arms Show is in town, and there are still deer just waiting to end up in your freezer! But if you have Saturday open come on out to the monthly USSA IDPA match! Should be a good day weather-wise for shooting also! The normal match day schedule applies: Sign in from 9-10, 6 stages, and bring at least 100 rounds.

NOTE: One of the Stages will allow you to use your BUG (Back Up Gun) so if you have one and want a chance to put five (5) rounds through it bring it on out. We will have a couple BUGs and ammo available for those who don’t have a BUG or don’t want to use theirs.

If you want to see if your Tim Allen Home Improvement carpentry skills are up to snuff a few of us will be at USSA around 1:00 Friday to rebuild a few of our door props. For those who can assist we will start to set up for the match around 3:00 p.m. as it now gets dark by 5:30-6:00! If you can help us out we always appreciate you!

Congratulations to the following Oklahoma IDPA shooters who participated in the Nighthawk Custom Challenge sanctioned IDPA match near Bentonville, AR on Saturday October 26! Great shooting!

Akhilesh Bajaj Match SSP Division Champion!

Garrett Nance 2nd place SSP EX!

Stan Nance 3rd place SSP EX!

Chris Johnson 1st place SSP MM!

Jason Hefley 1st place ESP SS!

I have one favor to ask. If you were previously a card carrying IDPA Safety Officer but decided, for whatever reason, not to recertify under the new rulebook and safety officer certification process, PLEASE let me know so I can update my files.

Also if you DID RECERTIFY, then PLEASE let me know as well. If I search for Safety Officers near the Tulsa, OK area I only get 4 names (Jack, Brett, Brook, and myself!). Why? I’d ask you consider logging into the IDPA website and add your mailing address to your profile? That might help?

Hope to see you all Saturday, but if not good luck hunting, and try not to spend it all with one vendor at the gun show?

P.S. Anyone needing an IDPA Classifier we will do them after the match. PLEASE let me know so I know what to plan for if you want to shoot one please!

P.P.S. I will start to have some rulebooks available that are printed on the smaller format, front and back of the page like the old rulebook was, but I’m going to have to charge $5 each for them as I’m having them printed up and stapled together at Office Deport/Staples. Let me know if you want one please so I can have enough prepared. Or if you want to have one printed yourself let me know and I’ll send you the file.

Peter Navesky

USSA IDPA Co-Chair

Club C0530

202-341-0537 (Cell)

[email protected]

like always just reposting Pete's email. Jay

Latest posts

Top Bottom