IDPA at USSA 12/14/13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dec 9 at 7:06 PM

First of all I sincerely hope you and yours were able to celebrate a Happy Thanksgiving! And for those of you who were out hunting I hope you were able to fill most, if not all of your freezer! And as the Holiday Season descends I sincerely hope that you and yours enjoy a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

As of right now we are planning on setting up for this Saturday’s match on Friday afternoon. If anyone can help, Jay and I will be there around 3:00 Friday to set up as with the short daylight season we need to be done setting NLT 5:00 and help is always appreciated!

BUT – We are watching the weather during the week as if the snow does indeed finally melt off during the week it may make the ground a bit on the mucky side and of so we may need to call the match off, but if we do it will be later this week when we do so watch your e-mail Friday night and also check it before you head out Saturday. The currently weather liars indicate the temperatures Saturday will rise to the mid to upper 40-s and just be a bit chilly, near freezing, early in the morning so hopefully it will be tolerable. But some weatherman are indicating the possibility of rain so we shall see!

Any of you who can assist Jay on Saturday please let him know at his e-mail address on the CC line. I will not be at this month’s match as Daphne and I are departing too spoil our granddaughter for the Holidays. Don Cannon will be compiling the Stats and sending out scores but it will be Monday/Tuesday before he can get them out so bear with us please!

Our normal monthly match routine will apply – sign in from 9-10, 6 stages, and bring a minimum of 100 rounds but we always recommend you bring 150 just in case!

Lastly for those monitoring the new IDPA rule book a series of clarifications were posted recently, within the past month. I’ve attached them for your reading pleasure!

Peter Navesky

USSA IDPA Co-Chair

Club C0530

202-341-0537 (Cell)

[email protected]

this is Jay posting Pete's email. I'll try to check and keep this up too date.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do to weather and wet ground we have cancelled. Sorry
here's Pete's official cancelation email.
Jay

Dec 12 at 6:32 PM

Sorry all but with the rain that si forecast for tomorrow that will impact set-up, and temps forecast to be down in the lower to mid 30’s on Saturday, Jay and I have decided to cancel the USSA IDPA match this Saturday.

We hope that you and yours enjoy a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2014! Remember make your first 2014 New Year’s resolution be “shoot more IDPA!”. We look forward to the January “summer” weather (like hopefully temps that begin with a “4”!!!) and look forward to seeing you at our next monthly match scheduled for January 11, 2014!

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2014 to you and yours!

Peter Navesky

USSA IDPA Co-Chair

Club C0530

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom