IDPA at USSA 12/8/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
as usual im just posting petes email for those that dont get it. jay

The USSA December IDPA match will be on Saturday, December 8th. Sign in will run from 9-10. The match will have 6 stages and as always recommend you bring 150 rounds just in case!

NOTE: My job with the US Army Corps of Engineers which had me in the northeast from late October up until Thanksgiving will have me back working Hurricane Sandy clean up and recovery work on Long Island tomorrow into January 2013. Darrell West and Don Cannon will be running the matches until I can get back. They will need assistance setting the match up on Friday evening, and now with daylight saving time upon us there is a shorter window to set things up. Anyone who can assist set up and setting targets prior to the match Saturday morning will be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail Darrell and Don if you can assist. Their e-mails are on the “CC”: line of this message.

I sincerely hope you and yours are able to enjoy a Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

P.S. – Oil Capitol will run their IDPA matches this month on Sunday 9 December and also on the third Saturday 15 December to avoid the Christmas weekend.

Peter Navesky

USSA IDPA Co-Chairman

918-669-7327

[email protected]

Latest posts

Top Bottom