Idpa at ussa 3/8/14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mar 3 at 7:47 PM

Well so far March is sure living up to the old saying “March comes in like a lion!” But hopefully it will leave like the proverbial lamb! Wait! I think I hear the bleating of sheep! By this Friday it is supposed to be in the mid 60’s and Saturday, while it is forecast to be a bit cooler than Friday, is supposed to be good shooting weather! A chance of rain in the forecast, but I’ll tale eternal optimism that it won’t until we are all done! So we look forward to you joining us!

We are going to set up 6 USSA variants of stages that will be shot at the MVSA Regional Match in Hot Springs, AR in 3 weeks. Several Tulsa area IDPA shooters are going to be SOs and Staff at that match, and others are going down to shoot the match. Ted Smethers, the MD, always puts on a great match, and Brad Ludolph will tell you the BBQ lunch is worth the price of admission! And if you are not used to having your score kept in Practice Score, it will be used at that match.

Remember we will set up this Friday afternoon so if any of you are available to help we deeply appreciate it! Meet us there by 3:00 if you can please.

Sign in Saturday morning will be from 9-10 in the clubhouse and we’ll start shooting just after 10. We recommend you bring 150 rounds of ammo!

P.S. anyone need a classifier after that match? Let me know please?

P.P.S. Anyone going to the BUG sanctioned match outside Ft. Worth at Crossed Timbers next weekend?

Peter Navesky

USSA IDPA Co-Chair

Club C0530

202-341-0537 (Cell)

[email protected]

like usual just posting Pete's email.
Jay

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Day Mar 8 39°F
High
Rain / Snow Showers
Chance of Precip:70%Wind: N at 16 mph Humidity:73%
UV Index:2 - LowSunrise: 6:44 am Moonrise: 11:38 am Moonphase:First QuarterCloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Cold. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 70%.

What do you think the chances are this match will still take place? Couple of buddies and myself were planning on attending this match, but thought I would check first. The projected highs continue to drop (now a high of 39 with 20mph winds) and rain chances are up to 70%.

FYI- if match is still on and we come, we would like a classifier.

Thanks - Dale

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today at 6:03 PM

Folks I hate to call off yet another USSA IDPA match, but the weather is just not going to cooperate.

HOWEVER - We will be there at 9:00 for anyone who wants to try and get a Classifier in before the rains and the colder, damper weather sets in. Come directly to the East Gravel Parking lot if you want to try and get one in. We will be there until Mother Nature says otherwise.

Sunday is an IDPA match at Oil Capital. Please support Jacks match if you desire to shoot a full match.

HOWEVER - We will set up the Classifier again on Sunday for anyone who wants to shoot one, and also 3 stages set up for anyone who just wants to come out to USSA and try their hand at IDPA or get some trigger time in. Sunday is supposed to be a sunny and much better day. We will also have a chronograph set up if you want to run your ammo through it and see where you stand.

Please do your sun dances for April?

Peter Navesky

USSA IDPA Co-Chair

Club C0530

202-341-0537 (Cell)

[email protected]

Latest posts

Top Bottom