Idpa at ussa 4/12/14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today at 3:33 PM

Well it looks like Mother Nature will give us a decent day for an IDPA match, finally! The weather liars claim upper 50’s in the morning and mid 70’s by late afternoon!

The usual IDPA match items apply – we recommend you bring 150 rounds of ammunition just in case, along with a “concealment” garment. Three (3) magazines are recommended with a holster (storing side mount) and 2 magazine carriers for your belt are recommended, but you can survive without them by using a pocket. The match will consist of 6 stages. And we’ll always have one stage that tests your strong hand and weak/support hand shooting skills! We’ll sign in between 9-10 and start shooting shortly after 10. Jay and I set the match up Friday afternoon so if you can help us we do appreciate it! We are typically there around 3 in the afternoon and it usually takes 2-3 hours to set the stages up.

Also – In case you have not been to USSA over the past few weeks, Nelson’s, that longtime Tulsa favorite eatery has now opened up in the old grill area at USSA. You may have the chance for a breakfast with them before 10 a.m. or possibly a late lunch depending upon when you ‘re done with the match as they intend to close around 2 p.m. or so. And you know chicken fried steak along with chicken fried chicken will be at least two of the menu items available! Why else would you eat there???

And a reminded – let me know in advance of the match if you would like to run through a Classifier. Please reply to me at my work e-mail, which is the one in my signature block below, Thanks!

Hope to see you this coming Saturday, and a few of you Friday afternoon when we set up!!!

Peter Navesky

USSA IDPA Co-Chair

Club C0530

202-341-0537 (Cell)

[email protected]

as always this is just a post of Pete's email, but I would like to add that Pete said he was traveling this week and should be back in time for setup, so any help I can get may be needed if he's running late getting there.
Jay Dougherty
other co-chair USSA IDPA

Latest posts

Top Bottom