IDPA at USSA 4/13/2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peter Navesky
To Peter Navesky

Our normal monthly match will be held this coming Saturday, April 13th. Hopefully “Saturday the 13th” doesn’t hold the same bad omen as does “Friday the 13th”??? We’ll have 6 stages and as usual we recommend bringing 150 rounds of ammo, that is assuming you can find it these days! I guess so far I’ve been “lucky” as I just happened to stock up on lead bullets (which I reload) and some reloading supplies before this recent insanity started. What things are like in 6-8 months when I have to resupply may of course be a whole ‘nuther topic!

NOTE: This weekend is also the Single Stack match as well as the Revolver Championships going on in Berryville, AR so several of our shooters will be at those matches. We wish them all the best, but as a result of folks like Darrell West and Brad Ludolph, who have consistently shown up Friday nights to help set up, are going. I’ll need some help setting the match up please. Darrell and I may try to set up Thursday night, but if all else fails I’ll be there Friday after 3 in the afternoon or so. Any and all hands deeply appreciated! And at this match you may get a peek at some proposed stages for this year’s OK IDPA State Championship match coming in July? Look at both of your hands! You’re going to need both of them to shoot several of the stages in this next match!

The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend after a mid-week bout of rain so I hope to see you next Saturday! (And a few of you either Thursday or Friday afternoon! To help set up!)

Peter Navesky

USSA IDPA Co-Chair

Club C0530

202-341-0537 (Cell)

[email protected]

As usual I'm just posting the email he sent out, don't reply to me but too his email.

Jay

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great time shooting today.

Also I'd like to give a shoutout to the new shooters who made their way through the tricky stages today. There were a lot of long shots and other fun challenges.

Latest posts

Top Bottom