IDPA at USSA 8/9/14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a reminder the USSA monthly IDPA match will be this coming Saturday. 6 Stages and PLEASE bring 150 rounds as the match round count will be over 100. We are going to test out the standards stage to be used at the November Stars & Stripes Regional IDPA match and it alone has a round count of 39 rounds in it.

AND REMEMBER – As it is the dog days of summer we will start signing shooters in between 8:15 – 9:00 a.m. in the SE corner of the large parking lot south of the clubhouse! We will start shooting just after 9 and we should be done just after noon and avoid the hotter part of the day! Bring a bottle of water to get you started and the range will have water set out also. And as it is summer the Concealment Cover Garment requirement is waived for this match and use of one is optional for the shooter.
I will have paper copies of the entry forms for the Stars & Stripes Regional at the match Saturday as well.

ALSO – if anyone can assist with match set up Friday afternoon please come on out as we can always use your assistance. I’ll be out there by 1 on Friday as I am working on some new ”up-down” target frames, but normally folks who can help come out anytime around or after 4:00 to help set the stages up for the match.

Hope to see you on Saturday for the match, and Friday for those who can assist with set up!

NOTE: In September the 2nd Saturday of the month, September 13, is during the IDPA Nationals match. If there are no conflicts at the range we will have our September monthly IDPA match on the 1st Saturday in September, September 6. More to follow.

Oil Capitol Rod & Gun Club will also have their 2nd Sunday of the month IDPA match at Oil Capitol on Sunday August 10. Practice opportunities for the IDPA Nationals a dwindling so hope you can get out and hone your skills!

Peter Navesky
USSA IDPA Co-Chair
Club C0530
202-341-0537 (Cell)
[email protected]

as usually I'm just posting Pete's email.

Jay Dougherty USSA IDPA co-chair

Latest posts

Top Bottom