IDPA at USSA is a go!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Change of Plans; we have got a bunch of folks who want to shoot and are willing to setup. we are a go for saturday. Start time will be 10:00 am with out the usual shotgun start to allow us to get setup.
See ya there.

Remember.....if you have never shot with us before your get to shoot the first match for FREE!!!!!

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Change of Plans; we have got a bunch of folks who want to shoot and are willing to setup. we are a go for saturday. Start time will be 10:00 am with out the usual shotgun start to allow us to get setup.
See ya there.

Remember.....if you have never shot with us before your get to shoot the first match for FREE!!!!!

Looks like you are going to get a decent day for it. Wish I didn't have to work. Don't worry, I will let you make it up to me :D

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
PD you know you want to call in sick with the flu of the week so you can go shooting.:50cal:

I have the biggest slave driving, no slack giving, no time off, if you have time to lean you got time to clean boss in the world. Asking for time off for anything but my own funeral would be a "no" and even then I have to turn it in a week in advance. BTW, I work for myself.....:disappoin

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yay. I'm planning on being there as well, with at least one other. This will be our first shoot and we're excited, especially after the SC last week. If anyone needs any help setting up, let me know and I'll show up early. I'm not savvy with the design, but I'm able enough to staple cardboard!

Thats news, but neat!

Latest posts

Top Bottom