IDPA at USSA is a go!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Croaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the biggest slave driving, no slack giving, no time off, if you have time to lean you got time to clean boss in the world. Asking for time off for anything but my own funeral would be a "no" and even then I have to turn it in a week in advance. BTW, I work for myself.....:disappoin

Well then I guess it would be hrard to talk yourself in to letting your shooting self go then LOL.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW!!!!! what a great turnout. We had 35 shooters today of which 10 ahd never shot with us before. After the match we ran a classifier and ran 4 folks through. Some really special recognition here.
Lance J., Rob E and Jerry Q set this match up for us and We really appreciate their time and effort to make this possible.
Pete N. ran the classifier after that match and we really appreciate the fact that Pete is always there when we need him.

Thanks to all. I am humbled by you genorosity and dedication.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don and all, thanks for making the run happen. I had a BLAST! The courses were creative and fun!

Don, are the scores posted anywhere, or will they be posted and/or available?

Thanks,
Kevin

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to personally thank Rob, Jerry, Lance, Don and Pete for making this happen while Curt and I are getting back on track. I really appreciate the volunteer effort we have around here to make these events happen.

If you're out there enjoying these events, make sure you thank your setup crews, range safety officers and stats people. Without them these events wouldn't happen!

:thanku:

carbide

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great time at the match today. A big thanks to Lance,Rob and Jerry
for the stages. Can't leave Don out for what he does.
Thanks again to all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom