IDPA at USSA this Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was fun. I really liked the car stage. I was only 2 shots into the match though when I got my first procedural. I just can not remember to shoot them tactically. Used to blazing away in uspsa. Thanks for all your work setting it up. I did have a great time shooting the 1911. First match I had shot with it and I liked the way it shot but I was pretty slow with it.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks; please remember that this is for fun AND for training. We really appreciate all the participation and support of our matches and facility. If you have not had a full look at USSA's facilities please ask anyone around to give you the tour. you will trully be amazed at what is available.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don,

Did that bucket ever turn up?

Yes; thank you all. We found it inside the roll up doors.....we are missing a score sheet fro Steve Ellis. Can everyone check their bags to make sure that it did not end up with your equipment by mistake please? Steve shot the whole match and deserves to have a complete score.

ruleyoutoo1911

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a fun match, great weather too. The stages were challenging, yet fun at the same time. And the car stage was a blast! :D
Thank you Don and Jerry for putting on a great match!

Dan

Latest posts

Top Bottom