IDPA at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do it Dugby. I have never seen or attended a match and don't have a clue and i'm going to try it out with a revolver. It will be nice to know i'm not the only first timer out there.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to my first IDPA a couple of weeks ago at oil capital and had a good time. Everyone is helpful to get started. No one even yelled you suck !

Winged a couple of good guy targets but I'm sure I will be better this time.

Is it 9:00 for sign up at ussa this Sat. ?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to my first IDPA a couple of weeks ago at oil capital and had a good time. Everyone is helpful to get started. No one even yelled you suck !

Winged a couple of good guy targets but I'm sure I will be better this time.

Is it 9:00 for sign up at ussa this Sat. ?

Yes. Be there a little earlier or a little later, depending on how quick you want to finish.

EAD

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll definitely be there.

And I would recommend against just watching. I did that my first time and regretted it 2 stages later. It just looked like too much fun.

And I have never found anybody that was anything less than supportive of new shooters.

upnover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my brother and i will both be there, i am looking forward to it since the last one was cancelled due to the weather, i bet there will be a big turnout!

Latest posts

Top Bottom