IDPA at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the match. I asked a lot of questions and Brad very patiently answered all of them. I have some more now. How long can you shoot as unclassified? Can I continue to shoot in matches until I can shoot a classifier or do I have to wait.

I know these questions are probably answered in the rule book, which I will now print out.

How does one go about finding a classifier? Brad said he thought there was one coming up soon in BA, but he was not sure.

Do I have to belong to the IDPA to shoot again and do I have to join a club to shoot again?

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a local basis we usually continue to shoot UNC until a classifier comes up. There will be a classifier very soon so keep on the look out. Buzzdraw usually runs on a few weeks before Badlands to ensure everyone stays within the rules....PG 52...line 7:
7. Obtain a valid classification and maintain it by shooting the
classifier at least once every twelve (12) months (except master
class shooters).

Keep in mind that we have a lot of crossover shooters from USPSA who attend our matches and do this for fun and may never get a classification in IDPA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom