IDPA Classifier Match at USSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

The USSA IDPA match will be this Saturday, November 13th. Start time is 9-10AM as usual with shotgun squadding. There will be three scenario stages and the other three will be the IDPA classifier stages. We had 17 SSP Unclassified shooter last month, so it looks like we need one! I’d recommend bringing at least 150 rounds, as the classifier is 90 rounds itself. As it is part of the match, there will be no reshoots on the classifier stages. If for some reason you feel you need to reshoot a stage for your classification, it will be your responsibility to find a Safety Officer willing to rerun you after the match is over.

Curt, Don and I will be in San Antonio supporting the Honored American Veterans Afield event, so we will have a guest MD for the match. So far, no one has volunteered to do scores, so they will have to go out via email next week. If anyone is willing to come early on Saturday morning and help staple up targets, it will help ensure that the match starts on time. Thanks!

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jerry,

Thanks for the heads up and the info, not to mention putting this together vicariously. My buddies and I will try to get up there early to help out so things get rolling on time.

-K

Latest posts

Top Bottom