IDPA Classifier Match at USSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like wise.... I took a lot away from today match that you don't get from uspsa. Also its kinda hard to hide a guy my size behind a small plastic barrel.....lol

ruleyoutoo1911

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like wise.... I took a lot away from today match that you don't get from uspsa. Also its kinda hard to hide a guy my size behind a small plastic barrel.....lol

Definitely cool that you took away something useful from the match, thats awesome! Haha, yeah you had an interesting problem there, looked like you worked it out though. :) The barrels usually don't bother me much, but the low windows on stages give me trouble since I am fairly tall.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time guys! Thanks to everyone that made sure the match happened.

And I fully intend of making it next month for the shoothouse stages.. :thumb:

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great time. Three of the stages were the classifier, and the other three were rather creative. One was a shoot-on-the-move three car setup. I had a blast with it, and kept giggling about how "Bruce Willis" it was.

The second was a nice "real life" style scenario where you started at the passenger door of a vehicle with only 6 rounds, neutralized three targets, and fell back to the open trunk to pickup your ammo. You then advanced to the drivers door while neutralizing three more targets. I believe the concept was "get my buddy into the car and GTFO"

The last stage I believe Jerry designed. You started point blank to a target and retreated to the left while putting 6 rounds into the guy's chest. From there you triggered a swinger by hand and delivered 6 more shots while retreating. From what I was told, Jerry designed it based on a study he had read. According to the study, by retreating and moving left, your opponent has a harder time firing on you accurately. Jerry might be able to add more detail, but it is a very interesting piece of knowledge, for sure!

You missed a good time, get a new clock!

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn! That sounds like a blast! I heard the next one has a shoothouse stage. Definently going to make next months! I hope it's a classifier match as well. If not, I guess I'll schedule a time to get classified. Already bought a new clock and set it 30 minutes early. lol. I guess the only upside from missing is now I have time to practice my draw. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom