IDPA in at the Firing Pin...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootingbuff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could not make it this month, but I did stop by and meet Tom at the Firing Pin. I am planning on coming to the next one. When is the next shoot? First Sunday will be 4th of July.

Good question. This was posed before we departed Sunday and it was agreed to hold the match on the following Sunday (11 July)

sb

shootingbuff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats a "Bill Drill?"

:goodmorning:

A Bill Drill is where you dump 6 rounds on target. Some say only the shots in the -0 count others will count your down points.

As in stage 6 you had three six round mags engaged T1 with 6 reload from slide lock and continue finishing on T3.

Start position was standing normally hands at sides, no cover garment. It is a limited drill that enforces speeding up your splits and watching that bump on the front of the pistol - or re-enforcing really bad habits :comfort:

sb

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know, I know, I'm being a pain, but you're talking about stuff I've never heard of and I'm thinking about trying it.

So far, sounds like fun.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Shooter McGavin wanted to be at this shoot and I might have tagged along if i hadn't already made plans but I had rainbow trout to catch and I talked Shooter into going fishing instead. After reading the thread I'm interested too. When is the July shoot?

TonerGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Shooter McGavin wanted to be at this shoot and I might have tagged along if i hadn't already made plans but I had rainbow trout to catch and I talked Shooter into going fishing instead. After reading the thread I'm interested too. When is the July shoot?
On the following Sunday (11 July)

Latest posts

Top Bottom