IDPA Oil Capital Aug 28 Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital IDPA next shoots on Saturday August 28th. Looks like the summer heat wave may have broken, just in time. We've planned six stages for about 100 rounds. Oil Capital R&GC has shady cover areas for each stage, as well as ample bulk cool water. Match fee is just $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Sign-in begins at 9 AM, with walk-through at 10.

Driving instructions--see left hand side of page http://www.badlandsidpa.com/

We'll shoot our September match on the 2nd Saturday, September 11th, to give those attending the Nationals here in Tulsa at USSA on September 23-25 more trigger time opportunity.

IDPA HQ has updated their website with a number of rulebook amplifications and changes, most of these effective August 1. Go to http://www.idpa.com/ to find them.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great match Jack. 6 well thought out and challenging stages. About the only thing you did not throw in was a prone position.....thank you for that.

From 1 score keeper to another.........

Are scores done yet?.......roflmao!!!!

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was a fun and challenging match. The stage where you had to lay down on your back, get up and retrieve your pistol and start shooting was tough for an old man. I don't bounce up as quick as I did 30 yrs ago. :D

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Results are out BCC email to the shooters. Shooters, please PM if yours does not arrive.

Thanks to all for coming out to the match. I trust the diverse challenge of the COF put all to the test. With a goodly number of area IDPA shooters going to the Nationals in September, I attempted to pull elements into the COF that I expect might be shot at the upcoming Championships. At our September 11th match (yes, it's on the 2nd Saturday just this once) we'll see what other elements of probable Nationals COF's can further whet our skills. Please feel free to suggest, in advance please, what you'd like to shoot at the match two weeks hence. Texas Star has already been requested and will be in a COF on September 11th.

Latest posts

Top Bottom