IDPA Oil Capital Saturday Dec 22nd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital IDPA next shoots on Saturday December 22nd. Set-up begins at 0730, sign-in at 0900 and walk-thru promptly at 1000. Match fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Expect 100 required rounds, or so, for the six stage match. The weather forecast looks great!

Location link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

Keep Safe!

Match Director

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for coming out to the December Saturday match. We shot six scenario stages, had a great time and went home early in the afternoon. Some tight shots required, as well as a bunch of easy ones. Lots of movement required to shoot today’s stages. The Texas Star is really pretty easy to shoot once you get the hang of it. Shoot when it just is about to come to a stop, not after it stops or starts moving or during its quick travel times. If you can shoot quickly and accurately before it initially begins swinging, you’ll have a wonderfully short time; not always possible to do.

Those of you who shot the match now know what ambergris is; the rest will have to look it up.

Your IDPA matches for January will be Sunday the 13th and Saturday the 26th. As a reminder, OCR&GC IDPA shoots regardless of the weather and temps. If the roads are too nasty to travel from where you are, then do the logical thing; stay home. I think I’ve actually cancelled 1-2 matches in the past 10 years. I’ll send out a BCC email and post on various forums if that’s a necessary outcome; you can expect a 30” snowfall to cause a cancellation.

If your match results don't find you, please send a PM my way.

Keep Safe and have a Happy New Year!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom