IDPA @ Oil Capital Saturday January 25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital IDPA upcoming match is Saturday January 25th. The weather looks decent for January; high in the 50’s and no precipitation all after a rather cool overnight. Set-up begins at 0730, sign-in at 0900 and walk-thru promptly at 1000. Stages will be set to run fast and quick. Match fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Expect 100+ required rounds, or so, for the six stage match. I would suggest that you bring 150 rounds to one of these matches, in case you need to reshoot a stage or perchance miss a shot.

The 2014 SO Certification Class at Oil Capital is Saturday February 8th. If want in, send a PM my way. I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU BY JANUARY 29TH IF YOU WANT INTO THE CLASS. Cost will be $20. Its an all-day 9 hour class. You need to have shot 6 IDPA matches before the class.

Location link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The weatherman still is holding to his prediction of temps in the mid 50's with nothing but bright sunshine. We will take it!!

If you want to shoot a Classifier after the match then bring along the 90+ rounds you will need. Weather looks good enough, especially for this time of year.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Results are out via BCC email to the competitors.

Thanks to all for coming out. It wasn’t that hard to want to get outside; the weather was spectacular for January. Really cold a couple days before and upcoming forecast bodes for more frigidity but none of that on match day. Eric F shot his new Wilson Combat 9mm 1911 to take ESP and the match overall low. Paul B was close behind with his Glock 34 in SSP. Thanks to all for the good assistance in match tear down and put away.

A reminder that those planning to attend (for certification) the February 8th IDPA Safety Officer need to accomplish the following BEFORE class:
• Take the online test, passing with 70% or better, providing me with a PDF or printed copy of the test certificate.
• Submit the class application to me.
• Let me know if you want a printed copy of the current September 2013 version of the Rulebook.
If you want to take the class but have not yet indicated such you need to contact me (PM is fine) by January 29th.

Your next Oil Capital IDPA match is Sunday February 9th.

Latest posts

Top Bottom