IDPA Oil Capital Saturday October 27

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What-- IDPA at Oil Capital? When--Saturday October 27th. Weather forecast shows a crisp, cool fall day, perfect for being outdoors. Set-up begins at 0730, sign-in at 0900 and walk-thru promptly at 1000. Match fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Expect 100 required rounds or so. Always a good idea to bring more ammo, just in case you don’t shoot as straight as you might wish.

We’ll look at shooting the Postal in November. Remember you can shoot in a Division other than the one you previously shot it in and be good for that Division too.

Thinking about a BUG gun match in the November/December time frame. Likely as a supplemental after the main match. Stages would be potentially no holster required; start on the nightstand, in a briefcase, on the counter, etc. What do you guys think about BUG matches, in general or specific? PM me to reply.

Location map http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

Keep Safe!

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for coming out. Results are out via BCC email to the shooters. If yours do not find you, please PM me.

A varied challenge of shooting on the move, some close targets, a few intermediate targets and some steel. No long shots, but a couple small hit area targets made up for that. Paul B. took low score on six out of six stages; congratulations Paul. Results are attached, including PDF ones for those with cranky computers.

Upcoming for November, we’ll shoot on Sunday the 11th, then on Saturday the 17th. Not a typo; it’s a week apart so that we don’t run into Thanksgiving Weekend activities. I’ll announce when we get closer to the two match dates which will have the Postal 2012 and whatnot. If you want to take a peek at the Postal COF, go to the IDPA HQ website and follow the links.

As always, keep safe!

Latest posts

Top Bottom