1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

IDPA questions

Discussion in 'IDPA and IPSC' started by acp, Nov 21, 2010.

1. bboswell

bboswell Marksman

Before my first match I went and watched several. Every time the folks on these forums were there and asking why I didn't just bring my gear and shoot. GlocktoGo even offered an extra rig. I wussed out. Didn't want to embarres myself.

What did I learn? I should have just brought my gear and bullets. Great folks run matches. We want sport to grow. And even Natl Match directors and RO's aren't perfect. Like the rest of us, be safe,have a good time, and be quick to laugh at yourself. We all do becuese we do this FOR FUN!

2. jtischauser

jtischauser Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    That's what everybody says after they shoot the first one. All us addicts want everybody else to enjoy our sport with us. I've seen some pretty unexperienced and frankly scary first time shooters. All I've ever seem is support and guidance from the other shooters so that everybody can have fun and enjoy shooting.

So if you're thinking about shooting a match but your worried that your not ready yet. Forget about it! Come shoot. You will be glad you did!!!