IDPA Saturday December 28 Oil Capital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a great way to finish out 2013! The weatherman is predicting temps in the 50’s with lots of sun. Oil Capital IDPA shoots on Saturday December 28. Set-up begins at 0730, sign-in at 0900 and walk-thru promptly at 1000. Stages will be set to run fast and quick. Match fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Expect 100+ required rounds, or so, for the six stage match. I would that you bring 150 rounds to one of these matches, in case you need to reshoot a stage or miss a shot.

The 2014 SO Certification Class at Oil Capital is Saturday February 8th. If want in, send a PM to me. Cost will be $20. Its all all-day 9 hour class. You need to have shot 6 IDPA matches before the class.

Keep Safe!

Oil Capital location link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:Heya:The weather dude is sticking with his earlier prediction of stellar-quality skies and temps for Saturday December 28th's Oil Capital IDPA match. The prediction is for temps in the 50’s with lots of sun.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First thanks to all for coming. Results are out to the competitors via BCC email. The weatherman predicted correctly this time; temps in the 50’s and tons of bright sunshine. A great way to finish up the 2013 IDPA match season.

Low score honors on 4 stages went to Paul B. Jerry B captured the remaining two. Lots of good scores shot. Just because I could, I shot this match with my daily carry Glock 19 from a daily carry holster and daily magazine pouches. I’d encourage everyone, from time to time, to shoot a match or two with what they actually carry.

The next Oil Capital IDPA match is Sunday January 12th.

Latest posts

Top Bottom