IDPA Sunday December 8th 2013 Oil Capital Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At this point the climatic conditions are too unsettled to make a call whether the conditions will make for a safe, enjoyable match for Sunday the 8th. I am going to wait make that call until after noon on Saturday the 7th to assess and announce disposition of the scheduled Sunday December 8th match. If we have a bunch of wet snow and ice on the ground,left over from the preceding frigid days, it will make things really miserable outside in the elements, as well as potentially unsafe.

Look for my follow-up communication sometime after noon on Saturday.

Badlands 2014 is coming up sooner than we might imagine. If you would like to submit a course of fire for consideration, please do so in the next 7 days. If you would like to be considered as SO or Staff, please reply via a PM to me This year’s Badlands will also be the Oklahoma State Champs for 2014.

IDPA SO Class is coming on Saturday February 8th. That’s the only Saturday I have open in February, so I did not have much choice of date. Cost of the 9 hr class (0745-1700) will be $20. If you are interested, send a PM to me. I will keep you in the loop.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today there just wasn’t enough sunlight or temperature to make it possible to knock back much of the white stuff. It doesn’t appear that it melted any, if at all today. Weather forecast for tomorrow morning is more North Pole including some more snow maybe. Conditions remaining are simply not enjoyable or safe to shoot an IDPA match. Yes, let’s CANCEL the IDPA match at Oil Capital for Sunday December 8th.

See you fine people at the Saturday December 28th match! Until then, have a happy holiday season.

Keep Safe!

Latest posts

Top Bottom