IDPA Sunday February 10th Oil Capital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IDPA upcoming at Oil Capital on Sunday February 10th. Set-up begins at 0730, sign-in at 0900 and walk-thru promptly at 1000. Match fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Expect 100 required rounds, or so, for the six stage match.

Will announce later in the week if we’ll have a Classifier following the match.

Keep Safe!

Location link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for making the Sunday February 10th Oil Capital IDPA Match. If you don't find your results via the BCC email sent a few minutes ago, please send me a PM. Do check your spam filter(s) first for the results.

Lots of good shooting performances. The non-threats dodged bullets extra well this time, with only 11 NT penalties recorded. Eric F. took low score on 4 of the stages, with Paul B. taking the low score honors on 2.

In the next day or two, I’ll have Badlands information up on the Badlands website. I’ll advise when we’re there. Save the Saturday April 27th date.

You can expect a Classifier to follow the Saturday February 23 match, assuming weather conditions are decent. We will update that a couple days before the match.

Monday evening the Oil Capital Board Of Directors put a repair plan in place for the steel sided safety walls on Bays 25-1 through 25-5. They also fully funded it. We should be back up to standard match conditions upon its completion. Weather conditions, as well as the necessary Oil Capital member work parties to rebuild it, will dictate the time frame. As you recall, we are headed into the rainy season soon.

Keep Safe!

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two questions
1 since I forgot how many rounds are needed for the classifier?
2 where is another semi close match for the two needed for nationals?

Latest posts

Top Bottom