IDPA Sunday January 12th 2014 Oil Capital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital IDPA upcoming match is Sunday January 12th, our first match of 2014. The weather looks decent for January; high in the 50’s and no precipitation. Set-up begins at 0730, sign-in at 0900 and walk-thru promptly at 1000. Stages will be set to run fast and quick. Match fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Expect 100+ required rounds, or so, for the six stage match. I would suggest that you bring 150 rounds to one of these matches, in case you need to reshoot a stage or perchance miss a shot.

Oil Capital location link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

The 2014 SO Certification Class at Oil Capital is Saturday February 8th. If want in, send a PM. Cost will be $20. Its an all-day 9 hour class. You need to have shot 6 IDPA matches before the class.

Match Director & Safety Officer Instructor

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will unfortunately be necessary to CANCEL Oil Capital IDPA upcoming match of Sunday January 12th, 2014. A “bug” set its hooks into me about noon today and will not quickly be gone. I do not want to “share” this beast by attending Sunday’s match in any capacity. No luck this afternoon to put together a fill-in team to run the match; I tried.

Latest posts

Top Bottom