IDPA Sunday September 8th @ Oil Capital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IDPA Sunday September 8th @ Oil Capital

IDPA at Oil Capital coming for Sunday September 8th. Set-up begins at 0730, sign-in at 0900 and walk-thru promptly at 1000. Match fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Expect 100+ required rounds, or so, for the six stage match. We will have water out on the bays, as well as ample shade.

Oil Capital location link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44 CAUTION Do no trust some GPS locators to function properly. At least some of them will try to route you in from the west all the way on 101st St. It does NOT go through through as has not been a road since before statehood. Don't bite; follow the map on the link.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for coming out. Results are out to the competitors in a BCC email. Lots of opportunity to shoot well at Sunday’s match; most did just fine. Unfortunately for the good guys, 26 non-threats stepped in the way of speeding bullets. An identical number, 26, Failure to Neutralize penalties were earned. Eric F. almost broke the 100 second mark, taking low score on five of 6 stages. Garrett N. took low on Stage 2.

I’d like to thank and recognize those shooters who assist with set up. We appreciate you. All shooters are requested to assist, if they are able. During teardown, its well established that all shooters will assist with that operation. I think that it’s pretty well known by now that I will start the safety meeting/walk through at 1000 promptly. We could not enjoy our sport without everyone’s cooperation and efforts. Thank you!

As far as a SO Certification Class, Sunday November 3rd is starting to look highly probable. My Saturday’s in November are all spoken for. If you think you want into a class in this time frame, and have not previously replied, please send a PM.

Your next Oil Capital IDPA match is Saturday September 28th.

Latest posts

Top Bottom