Idpa this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BravoOne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scores have been sent.

DC - Didn't get the E-Mail do you think you could forward it onto me?!?

Gentlemen, Thank you all!

Thanks to you too... Have PMed & E-Mailed ya several times and shot with you today and didn't even know it!! LOL (Shot the classifier with ya today)

Was a great time everybody!!!!!! The stages were great as were the people!!!!
Lookin' forward to hittin' up as many matches at USSA as I can afford ;)
That being said the facilities were amazing!!! Really took me back to my days in the Military...

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DC - Didn't get the E-Mail do you think you could forward it onto me?!?

Thanks to you too... Have PMed & E-Mailed ya several times and shot with you today and didn't even know it!! LOL (Shot the classifier with ya today)

Was a great time everybody!!!!!! The stages were great as were the people!!!!
Lookin' forward to hittin' up as many matches at USSA as I can afford ;)
That being said the facilities were amazing!!! Really took me back to my days in the Military...

If you pm Me your email ill forward the scores to you

shootingbuff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding. You'd have to be an idiot to move to Texas.

Funny those of ye who be ill informed.

For instance where I am now shooting sucks. Where I was (TX) you could not ask for better and had to turn down matches every wkend. To include having some of the best weather year round without traversing toll roads.

I'd be willing to bet in many states there are hot spots to enjoy shooting, and there are areas that do not. Be fortunate if you are shooting rich - some of us be shooting poor.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who came out to shoot with us yesterday! Sorry I didn't get to see everyone due to running the early classifier and leaving early to work the holiday parade.

Special thanks to Pete Navesky for coming out JUST to do scoring for us!

Also thanks to olyeller for bringing me yet another gun he worked on for me. If you don't have at least one gun with Mike's magic, you're really missing out!

Hope to see all of you back in January!

Slammer

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
2300 N Lincoln Blvd, OKlahoma City, OK 73105
Funny those of ye who be ill informed.

For instance where I am now shooting sucks. Where I was (TX) you could not ask for better and had to turn down matches every wkend. To include having some of the best weather year round without traversing toll roads.

I'd be willing to bet in many states there are hot spots to enjoy shooting, and there are areas that do not. Be fortunate if you are shooting rich - some of us be shooting poor.

I was kidding with one of our guys that shoots 2-3 matches a weekend that's possibly moving to TX. TX is a very good pls e for action shooting compared to a lot of places. I think OK has then beat per capita though.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was an awewome time! It was good being able to meet a few of you guys! That was my first match, and I'm hooked! Fixing to buy a timer and get to work on my skills. Thanks GTG for classifing me and ACP before the match! Big thanks to Pete Navesky for scoring on a busted leg and getting them done incredibly fast! Look forward to seeing you guys in January (weather permitting).

Latest posts

Top Bottom