If I could talk/Best dog film

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boy that was hard to watch knowing what the end would probably be. We went through it with our 16 year old girl 9 months ago and even though we now have another dog it still hurts.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who the h*ll is cutting all of those onions around here???

Last year we lost 2 of the best animals a person could ever know, so yeah, this was a very difficult video to watch (although it was great as well).

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was this video a "toxic masculinity" test???
I got real close to a dog one time. He was a stray at a truck stop. Employees said he'd been round there a week. I looked at him and asked "you needing a home?". He jumped on the truck and that's that. I can't tell you all the crap he and I did together. I damn sure didn't think I was giving him a reason to like me. I kicked his ass on several occasions for doin something stupid but he never held it against me. I guess he knew he was hard headed and all the fun crap we did was worth getting in trouble every once in a while. Idk. This is too sad to talk bout. He's been gone 4yrs now and I've tried getting a new dog but they just don't hold a candle to him. Maybe someday another one will just show up and refuse to quit being my friend just like he did. If not, that'll be ok too cuz I don't need no more friends to miss.
That being said, I'm still manly and it could even be toxic! I like women and shooting n fishing and burping farting getting dirty and damn sure enjoy fighting if the opportunity presents itself cuz I'm a man dammit. But, I still miss my dog, he was all about a good cattle battle. They could slam him around and he was back on her ear.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dogs can talk.... Well, at least they can answer if you ask the right question and know how they respond. Dogs understand most of what you say or command, and respond more so to your behavior. Learn THEIR language and you'll love communicating and communing with the beast!

I grew up afraid of dogs. Have even been bitten twice with blood drawn. Now, I can't imagine life without one or two.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom