If I could talk/Best dog film

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched that Hachi movie a couple years ago, swore I would never watch it again. Dogs have a special place in my heart, that movie really tore me up.
Right??....I agree .....I’ve struggled to watch it a second time. In my case I’m the one waiting on the dog not the other way around.....and old BUSTER’S ashes and his collar will be buried with me in my casket the wife get his leash .......we have two dogs now but everyone far and near was crying when we had to put Buster down, simply the best dog I’ve very had.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have the ashes and collars from our last two dogs in kinda a shrine with pictures in our living room. Call us crazy but we loved those dogs as if they were our kids and they returned it. I'll be 74 in a few days, going to be a race on who goes first with the one we have now.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hachi: A Dogs Tail
A dogs purpose
Marley & Me

I’m that order

I didn't know anything about Marley and Me except that it looked like a pretty good movie from the previews. My wife and I went into it completely unknowing of how the movie ended. Unfortunately, about a month before we went to see that movie we had to put down the dog we had at the time. This movie was NOT a movie to go see then.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Easy working in Alaska... the call of the wild or white fang!

Sent this to my daughter last night.
YouTube auto play Hey I think they're making fun of our Dog

Here's the wild wood weed classic, without the jokes.. enjoy

Latest posts

Top Bottom