If not one thing it is another.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Along with this thread, wife and I were driving in her KIA to Tonkawa two days ago when a SUV drove by us and kicked up something that hit the windshield right at the edge. As we continued to drive, the crack went across the windshield.
Wife called Safelite to schedule a new windshield after putting her info into their website. Price showed $400 plus tax.
She scheduled the windshield to be replaced today. We dropped the vehicle off this morning and when picking it up, they gave us a bill of $800.
They submitted it to our insurance without our permission with the $800 total wanting us to pay $500 for the deductible.
We raised total hell with them and got the price back to the $400 plus tax.
Get a written quote from safelite before taking something in.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watching several meditation vids recently and it is always this bottom line....
Don't ask, "Why is this always happening to me", but ask this, "What is the Universe trying to teach me".....
Very good terms to understand when put into this prospective.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watching several meditation vids recently and it is always this bottom line....
Don't ask, "Why is this always happening to me", but ask this, "What is the Universe trying to teach me".....
Very good terms to understand when put into this prospective.
That I need to share more special photos with you folks would be my guess.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that's not it.... :yikes2:
I am pretty sure it is! Now waiting on Fedex to deliver it which means I will probably get it around O Dark 30.

Plus I had the car on the charger over night and it still will not start. I had wanted to pull it into the garage so I could work on it in the shade and with a fan on me. I may have to post a lot of eye bleach quality photos to lift the curse.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it is! Now waiting on Fedex to deliver it which means I will probably get it around O Dark 30.

Plus I had the car on the charger over night and it still will not start. I had wanted to pull it into the garage so I could work on it in the shade and with a fan on me. I may have to post a lot of eye bleach quality photos to lift the curse.
No, no, no... I am pretty sure the universe is NOT teaching you to post more of those pics! :yikes2: :yikes2::yikes2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom