If this is inappropriate, delete it, but I think it's very important

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Terry. I just get tire of his constant trolling. Oddly enough, the Kennedy speech was meant to protect his insanity and rights.
I was, and continue to be, a huge fan of JFK. I always wonder how much the world would have changed, if would have lived.
I remind buffer that Kennedy was the last, and only president, that stood up to the Russians.

I don't know. I think Reagan did a good job of standing up. He just had a different tactic than JFK.

It was after JFK's assassination and I saw what LBJ was doing that I switched parties from Democratic to Republican. Just about all of my family was Dems, but they were all very conservative ones, kind of like JFK.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same here. My Dad was in Dallas with his best friend just to see JFK on the parade root. Where they had set up was after the plaza and never saw a thing except cops everywhere.
The Democratic party changed after his assassination.
Need to check any photos your dad and his friend snapped. May have some daddy Bush in them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom