If you are a NRA Lifetime Member and want to upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you call them, be prepared to stay on hold for some time. I still haven't gotten through, so I went to the NRA-ILA web site and emailed them. No response yet.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa! Didn't mean to call you an idiot. I apologize if that was the impression I gave you. I just did not want anyone to think the only way they had to gain voting status was through a Life Membership of any kind! I was an annual member (and voting member) for many, many years before I became a Life member.

Zero offense taken. I should have researched the details more thoroughly before posting.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to upgrade your NRA Lifetime Membership, they are offering an upgrade to Endowment Member during the registration for this year's annual meeting in Indianapolis. Normally, Endowment Membership is $1000, but they are offering it for $250.

Endowment Membership is the first membership level that gets you voting rights in the NRA.

https://www.nraam.org/
Screw the worthless NRA. I am a life member and won’t ever give another cent to these crooks. All they do is support gun control. Why give them more money? How about giving it to the GOA where it will actually be used to fight for the 2A?

Latest posts

Top Bottom