If you are fliping sick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can we make a rule that liberals have to stay home? I don't mind sick people so much. And stupid people - let's keep them home, too.

If only. Problem is, it wouldn't work either, because people would just ignore it. The mask mandate is a joke, if for no other reason than it can't be enforced.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Masks have been required in most public places for months, if they really worked we wouldn't be seeing the rise in cases.

Many, many people are only half-assed wearing a crappy mask; nose hanging out, constantly touching and adjusting the mask, etc. There is no way to judge the real world effectiveness of masks.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anything, this is making it worse I believe.

Agree. Basic hygiene is more important. Nothing like going to the mens room and seeing people walking out wearing their mask but never washing their hands. But masks will save us... and the gloves? Give me a break, none of these people understand contamination protocols.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You would be correct if everyone was following the mandate. I know a lot of young people are not and a few old farts are not either. Been a lot of raves, parties, illegal bars were the people were found to not be wearing mask. Also the mask are not 100% effective but nothing ever is. They do help.

If this were true, only those folks would be getting sick and all the folks that wear their masks would not. From what I have seen, it doesn't matter.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people think they are special and don't have to wear any masks because it take away their freedom. Our freedom has been hit hard especially since 9-11 (remember that day?). Passports or a government issued ID are now required if you want to fly-and they require you to wear a mask not to mention you're searched by TSA at the airports. I could go on and on but the bottom line is that if you are so special that you really don't care about others and so selfish that you don't have to wear a mask-STAY HOME! No one wants what you have and you darn sure don't want what other folks around you have. The only way we can beat this thing called Covid is to all work together, quit going to parties, bars, dances, anywhere where people gather without a mask. And stop being so special-after this scourge is over you can go back to defending your freedom and be "special." My wife and I lost a friend this past week to Covid and he wont have a funeral, he was cremated and he failed to wear a mask because he thought he was safe and healthy. Respectfully.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, when are we going to call out people for eating fried foods and ice cream and maybe dying of heart disease? From the numbers my wife was reading to me in the vehicle a while ago, heart disease and cancer both surpass Covid-19, and even the CDC seems to think some of the Covid numbers might ought to be flu or other diseases.

Granted, I know that cancer and heart disease aren't transmittable like Covid, but so many in America are absolutely rabid about Covid with no thought of flu or other contagious diseases. Anybody out there crying about losing a friend or family member to the flu?

Wife and I are in the "elderly" category at 68 for her and 74 for me, but we've worked in three states this year and stayed in hotels for the whole time. We've also "vacationed" in South Dakota, Utah, and Arizona staying either in hotels or VRBO rentals. The only time we have worn masks is when it is required to enter a store or other facility. We don't go around to bars and such and do pretty much stay away from large crowds. In all, we've been in or through something like 12 states this year with absolutely no problems.

By contrast, we were amazed by the number of young, healthy people out in the open in the national parks with no one within yards of them and still wearing masks. Folks were doing the touristy selfie thing with natural wonders behind them and STILL wearing their masks.

We all run risks from one thing or another, but I find it disappointing for people to tell me how to live my life.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Comrade you need to do it for the world, fall in line and do it comrade.. Flippen sheep numbers are increasing by the day.. 2 words 7 letters is what you'll get from me...

Latest posts

Top Bottom