If you are fliping sick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep - my wife’s niece, her brother in law, and two kids have tested positive for COVID-19 and feeling bad. The brother in law was at a grocery store yesterday. His response when questioned was “what are we suppose to do, we needed food”. My response was “dumbass, that’s what home delivery and curbside options are for”.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep - my wife’s niece, her brother in law, and two kids have tested positive for COVID-19 and feeling bad. The brother in law was at a grocery store yesterday. His response when questioned was “what are we suppose to do, we needed food”. My response was “dumbass, that’s what home delivery and curbside options are for”.
Somebody needs a swift kick in the nuts everytime they think about going out the door.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

When he's well, you needa punch him dead in the face.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I said “brother in law”; should have been niece’s husband.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The people at work that are getting tested positive and having symptoms are the ones that are supposedly the most scared and cautious about getting exposed.

Yeah right!

They have been going to all kinds of gatherings and such on their days off and one of them, the one at highest risk, even flew on a trip a couple of months ago.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The people at work that are getting tested positive and having symptoms are the ones that are supposedly the most scared and cautious about getting exposed.

Yeah right!

They have been going to all kinds of gatherings and such on their days off and one of them, the one at highest risk, even flew on a trip a couple of months ago.

I believe it - the older I get the more I realize that hypocrisy is running rampant in our society.

Latest posts

Top Bottom