If you bank at Tinker Federal PSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has been very happy with Midfirst Bank at 71st & Memorial in Tulsa both before and during the pandemic. In fact, we were just "trying them out" and finally about a year ago made the move to them 100% from Arvest (which got worse and worse over the year....it's truly the Wal-Mart of banks.)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I used to be with MidFirst for many years before we retired and started going on the road. For us, it is easier to bank online with USAA, but we liked MidFirst because they had branches in a lot of places around the state, including up in the Panhandle. That was a benefit for us if we needed to use an ATM. Now, with USAA, any ATM transactions that occur sees USAA reimburse us the ATM fees.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be talking out my hind quarters here, but if a company has already reduced staffing to the bare minimum to start with - then it doesn't take many employees retiring, quitting or being out sick before operating hours are cut or locations have to reduce certain activities.
One day last week, shopping carts were turned upside down and placed in front of both drive through lanes at Walgreens (drive thru closed).
This was around 5 p.m. on a weekday.
The parking lot was plumb full. No surprise. I guess everybody went inside to get their prescriptions.

Which was this? The one on 119th and western had the pharmacy closed completely, not jsut the drivethrough. People were prob just inside getting OTC stuff. We went at 830 to get my wifes meds before going out of town, and it was closed. Spent an hour trying to get the 24 hour one on 89th to pull the script, only to be told at 945 that they would be closing at 10. Drove to Tulsa the next morning and tried to get them to pull it but they couldnt because of it being a controlled substance.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bank there and just got an HVAC loan and ever had to go into the building. I got the loan over the phone, signed my documents by e sign and went by and got the check through the drive through. I love banking there. They make getting loans so easy.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’m headed over to Ttown for the Chili Bowl and needed some cash. So, I see the drive through is lined up 5 cars deep in all 4 lanes. My branch has never had the quickest DT but it’s no big deal because I don’t use it much. I like going in and visiting with the tellers. I know them all by name and they know me by name. Anyways, I figure I’ll use the ATM instead because I don’t want to wait in line. The ATM is OUTTA CASH. I guess I’m not the only one that thought about using it. Had to wait in the DT.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m headed over to Ttown for the Chili Bowl and needed some cash. So, I see the drive through is lined up 5 cars deep in all 4 lanes. My branch has never had the quickest DT but it’s no big deal because I don’t use it much. I like going in and visiting with the tellers. I know them all by name and they know me by name. Anyways, I figure I’ll use the ATM instead because I don’t want to wait in line. The ATM is OUTTA CASH. I guess I’m not the only one that thought about using it. Had to wait in the DT.

Which is why we like banking with USAA. We can go to ANY ATM and USAA will reimburse us the ATM charges.

Latest posts

Top Bottom