If you could pick your course curriculum what would it be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall Luton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, now your talkin! Let's make it happen. We can do it here or we can see about Arcadia's range. Either way would work for us. I'm thinking if we educated people on the aspects of 3 gun competition we could get a lot more people involved and help the sport tremendously. I think I know a guy who might be interested in helping out a little bit. Heck, if we get Kurt, Lance, Jay and Kelly together to teach a little bit of a 3 gun class, WOW! Hang on to your britches.

When do we want to do something like this? Sept? October? Check the TDSA calendar for open dates and we'll put it together.

When is my Kurt free? LOL.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Olyeller...what makes you think I don't know how to use an optic...I won2001, 2003 Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun with an optic. 2006 Area 6 3-Gun Match winner (overall) with an optic. Rocky Mountain 3-gun team challenge 2007 match winner with an optic. I know optics too. I never said I didn't know how to use an optic, all I said is that I usually shoot iron sights! KurtM

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey Olyeller...what makes you think I don't know how to use an optic...I won2001, 2003 Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun with an optic. 2006 Area 6 3-Gun Match winner (overall) with an optic. Rocky Mountain 3-gun team challenge 2007 match winner with an optic. I know optics too. I never said I didn't know how to use an optic, all I said is that I usually shoot iron sights! KurtM

I knew right after I posted that, that youd say something!!

Why use an optic???? Nothing beats irons up close, right?

Although Eric L told me about a stage at smm3g this year..:burnout:

ps getting barrel today. Got coreys this weekend. :)

Marshall Luton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now now boys. Let's behave. :boxing3: LOL. I was thinking about this a little more and would almost like to cancel the Shotgun class scheduled for late Sept (26th and 27) and make that the dates for our new 3 GUN Course. This way it's not going to melt our ba11s off and people would have time to prepare for it. What do you think Kurt? Are you free that weekend or will you be Polar Bear Hunting or something crazy like that:uberblast? We've already got the range booked so let me know if those dates would work out for you. This could be SWEET! :hyper:

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now now boys. Let's behave. :boxing3: LOL. I was thinking about this a little more and would almost like to cancel the Shotgun class scheduled for late Sept (26th and 27) and make that the dates for our new 3 GUN Course. This way it's not going to melt our ba11s off and people would have time to prepare for it. What do you think Kurt? Are you free that weekend or will you be Polar Bear Hunting or something crazy like that:uberblast? We've already got the range booked so let me know if those dates would work out for you. This could be SWEET! :hyper:

I believe that Sept 26th and 27th is the same weekend as IDPA Nationals. That counts me out. :flybuzz:

Marshall Luton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ew. That's a busy weekend for sure then. I bet that would conflict with a lot of folks that might want to take that class huh? We'll see what we can do about getting some classes rearranged.

By the way, the AP I in Oct. only has 3 slots left in it. If you know of someone who is thinking about taking a pistol class send em our way. It's only the best pistol class taught in America! (Not my words, but the words from about 10 of our students).

Latest posts

Top Bottom