If you do something stupid like changing furniture around during this safer at home thingy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the first day I tried working from home I discovered that it's not as easy as it sounds when you're an IT guy and you don't have a desk, so I ordered a cheeeep desk from Amazon. It's on casters so I can move it as needed, so, technically, yeah, I have been changing the furniture around.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the first day I tried working from home I discovered that it's not as easy as it sounds when you're an IT guy and you don't have a desk, so I ordered a cheeeep desk from Amazon. It's on casters so I can move it as needed, so, technically, yeah, I have been changing the furniture around.
Jus don go barefeeted!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting. Most folks have wheels on the chair... :D
:drunk2:

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, say it ain't so....

....surely he's not a neckbeard?

Nope, I repackage them because I'm somewhat OCD,,,
And I divvy my ammo up between gun cases.

Even during the Obama Shortage I never sold any ammo at gouge prices,,,
I gave/lent ammo to friends and just asked them to replace it when the shortage was over.

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom